• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multi-Fuel Pics

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Long story, but would any of you guys be able to provide me with pictures of the multi-fuel engines that came in the dueces as opposed to the diesels that some came with. I tried to find pictures, but couldn't find any. I know they are out there, I just can't find them. Thanks in advance!

jwaller

they are all the same. only deuce to have a diesel is the A3 with cat motor. search GL and you will see hundreds of pics from all angles.

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you gimpy! I needed the picture to show someone a area of problem on our duece and wasn't able to find any picture. I should have thought of going on GL. :p I guess that SS has become the place immediately go to find this info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks