• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multifuel 5 tons!

Vintagefarmer

Hey fellas! Long time no see! Got myself some OD iron again. Netted myself an ex-fire M54A2 closer to the beginning of the year and did some stuff to it. Threw some G177s under it and had to put a new hydraulic head on the pump after it spit the key. Threw a couple 2 hole injectors from an LDT in it to clear up the idle smoke and it worked wonderfully. So far ive put like... 400 some miles on it since I got it. Good truck but needs some leaks fixed, one of them will be delt with when I put the 5th over box in it out of an M818.

Next up is the M246 wrecker tractor Im nabbing this saturday. Having been a county Highway truck and... it being really... really blown up, makes me think some chucklenuts got tired of it being an underpowered dog and twisted the fuel screw out as far as they could and melted it down. Thankfully I know a guy thats got an LDS sitting on the floor of his shop for it. Maybe at some point Ill drop a better mill into it when the times comes...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks