• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multifuel engine manual?

ktm25089

Hello,
im new here and have some questions.We have here in Greece a truck with the multifuel engine.The engine works but now steady.It can not hold steady idle but not stalls.And sometimes it looses power on acceleration.I want to find a manual in PDF to see things about this engine and how to fix my problems.
Two more questions,how much oil and what type the transmission need to fill?

Here are some photos from our last parade.
www.to4x4.gr • Προβολή θέματος - Σ.Ι.Σ.Ο ΔΙΕΘΝΗΣ ΕΚΘΕΣΗ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ 2009

And something last where can i find an operators manual for the truck?

Thank you
George

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice collection there...!

You can find lots of info here under Resources> Technical Manuals, all downloadable for free!

I have found the "LDS 465-1 Troubleshooting" (TM section, 2nd page, #7) to be very complete and helpful, most is applicable to all of the Multifuel engine family in general.

G.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Change all three fuel filters. Then chean the pickup screen inside the fuel tank. For the manuals there are some posted on the rescources section on this site.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the dashboard data plate shows how much oil in the transmission. We use 90 weight gear oil in ours in all of the gear boxes. The suggestion about changing the fuel filters is a good one to try the easiest way to solve the engine problem. To clean the pickup screen in the tank you would need to take the pump out of the tank. I suggest disconnecting a fuel line where convenient from the pump, turn it on, and see if you have good fuel flow before the filters. If you do, you do not need to take the pump out, just change the filters.
Regards Marti

ktm25089

Thanks for the good words about the collection
Where can i found the three filters?any supplier?I dont know anything about this vehicle.Trying to get some info.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks