• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multifuel ldt ip head

derby

There has been alot of talk of a China made unit. They seem to be scarce as a US made unit. I was lucky enough to find one a member had. www.chinahanji.com I am not a fan of china made stuff, but it may be the only option. I had got a quote for a rebuild if I remember it was $500-700. The truck in the Photo seems to be a five ton, is the head for that? It should have a LDS which has a differant Hyd. head. Try searching for" chinease ip "or something like that, to see the results of that members install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks