• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel M35A2 Winch Driveshaft???

wsucougarx

Hello, I'm trying to track down the SS who had the complete M35A2 Multifuel winch driveshafts. Does anyone know who that may be? I know it's a shot in the dark but I erased all my PM's and lost his contact info. Heck if someone has complete deuce winch driveshafts in here let me know:) Now there are two different driveshafts for a deuce. A gasser and Multifuel. The one I am after is right here (multifuel). I'm looking for a couple compete ones with the flanges at each end. PM me if you have them:wink: I did post in the classifieds for parts to no avail.

As a side note I also need: 2 winch clutch handles, 1 drum stop pin assy, 1 PTO engagement handle, 2 PTO's

Attachments

Last edited:

ida34

I have a winch to go on that I am putting seals in and a parts winch. The clutch handle from the parts winch went onto the good winch. It seems the previous owner of the good winch felt the lever was bent up so they heated it up and straightened it. The "fixed" lever would interfere with the grill now.

I can't remember for sure but I think I got my drive shaft from Sam Winer's. The one I got was NOS and was pretty cheap. I think it was around $45 before shipping.

wsucougarx

Thanks guys I just secured two complete brand new shafts from Sam Winer Motors. Robert said he's got boxes and boxes of NOS driveshafts...no used ones unfortunately.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks