• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel on 50% UMO :)

Josh

on my truck I have reworked the fuel density compinsator AKA (FDC). I have an adjustment on my dash to control the max fuel on the fly. I just adjust for the load, tempature and type of fuel. All I do is hold it to the floor in 5th gear an turn the fuel up till I hit 1200 on the pyrometer. The first time I crancked it up too high, it hit 1600 before I could let off, the boost went to 35 psi !!!!! These things can trun out a lot of power but I here thay can blow up quick. mine is a 5 ton, with that comes the 5 ton waistgated Turbo. it only boosted 5-7 PSI when I got the truckm I have sence overridden the waistgate. Pulling the excavator the boost stayed at 20 PSI. I dont think it would have come close to pulling that load with out the extra boost. expecaly crusing @ 55 in overdrive @ 2100 RPM

Pics and how ya did this? What was all involved?