• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Artwork

Been a while, got the bug again the last couple nights. I know I know... I have a list a mile long of things I said I would draw for you guys (5 tons, jeeps, CUCVs, yadayadayada) Truth is, I really need to be in the mood to draw something otherwise I feel like I don't give it the effort that it deserves. Well lately I've had HEMTTs on the brain and I felt the need to get it on paper while the desire was here.

So here it is, I really took my time on this one. The Michelins took a while as did getting the 'OSHKOSH' emblem just right but I'm overall happy with how it came out. Sorry for the crappy resolution, the photo does it no justice!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks