• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV commercial insurance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Customs

HELP! Bought an M818 for work, but now finding out no will do MV commercial insurance, can only find antique/collector insurance. Just called Gulfway and they dont/cant either!
We need to get this truck home ASAP, not to mention get to work! Any and all help is appreciated!

otisroy

Check with Farmers. I have both deuces on a commercial policy for 3 and change a year each. The five ton may be a different animal. I think it's based on GVWR.

jwright

I have a m35a2 and I had to get commercial Insurance because of Its size, My Insurance is American Family, cost is $37 a month had to pay 3 months to start. Hope this helps

Michael

I bid off a M818 and my Farm Bureau agent said it was on the "banned list" and I couldn't add it to the policy I had for my M35s. He had no trouble finding a commercial policy through another company though for 10x as much. Any company that covers commercial trucks shouldn't care that it is a MV. Just expect to pay $$s for it.

saquishmike

I use a 818 to plow in the winter and it was no problem adding it to are comerical policy. We have one beacon don't know if they do NY. state but works in mass. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.