• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Cruise-In, Front Royal VA - Aug 8th

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for anyone who would like to get together for a mini Cruise In at the Front Royal, VA American Legion Hall.

Date: Saturday August 8th, 2009
Time: 0800 - 1200
Place: Front Royal American Legion Hall
22 West 8th Street
Front Royal, VA 22630

Just a small get together, we have the parking lot available to us for the entire morning, perhaps as late as 1300. Adult refreshments available to AL members and their guests. No swap meet, just a military vehicle show and get together, followed by a convoy around town, and stopping into a local greasy spoon for lunch. Anyone welcome who has a military vehicle, from motorcycles to heavy wreckers. Located not far from I-81 and I-66. Would be a great opportunity for those around the No. VA, WV, MD, and So. PA area to get out and enjoy driving your MV and meet others as well!

Anyone interested in attending?

CGarbee

Shame that I am running up to the farm this weekend... otherwise, I'd go next weekend, do some work on the trails, join you folks for lunch, and head back for some more work... :)

May still try to do this, just depends on how things work out this week at the farm, and next week at work...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem Daniel - I know you like to sleep in! :)

I posted a thread on G503 and G741 as well, hopefully we'll have a few folks ride in. I'm also going to be sending emails out to a bunch of local folks on the board, I may be able to stir up some other interested folks.

rsites

Rally Update (hours)

We have the parking lot from 0800 - 1500 if we need it. Hope to see you all there. As it stands now, we may only need half the parking lot from the replies thus far. Please let us know if your a "confirmed" attendee so we know how much to block off that morning. rsites

M35A2

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tell your friends, if you live in the No. VA area, weather looks okay for Sat. morning. If you're not doing anything and want to hang out for a few hours with your MV, consider cruising on in....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great little get-together for the local crew. We had a total of 5 military vehicles show up, three deuces, a CUCV ambulance and a 5-ton. Also got a couple more people interested in the Virginia rally coming up here in 4 weeks or so.

Thanks to all those who came out!

Attachments