• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mv insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sorry i know this has beed over at least a time or two. but who is the top insurances companies that i can check on for insurance for my m816, dont really want to get in a lying thing, just want good insurance that would pay off is i did have a mishap. thanks in advance TIm

EZFEED

I'm having state farm do mine bubba. You know what else too, you really need to meet with your agent and explain how much activity your truck will have. They told me they could tailor something to fit my needs. I wanted something in between the antique/historical insurance and regular liability and comp. I forgot how much but it was still really cheap. I think still under $1000 a year. :?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i need to check on this historical insurance, i have 2 other trucks with antique and only pay around 130.00 per year on just liability

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called Hagerty on my M543 they were going to charge me $113 a year for full coverage with a milage limit of 800 miles, until they found out it was not fully restored and was not stored inside. After that little disclosure they were not interested.
James G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks