• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvit

I wanna play the lottery with essentially the same odds. Here's the M105A2 trailer I just won yesterday and will be picking up next week. It should really help the M929A2 look even better. I do believe I saw where you permitted a won, and paid for, but not picked up MV before so here she goes.562438_6262_162_0001[1].jpg

RobertoGatos

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MV of the month shouldn't be new submissions for December, but all the winners from the previous 11 months. Lets do MV of the YEAR in December.

Save the above entrants for January?

[edit] see this happens in january...

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
MV of the month shouldn't be new submissions for December, but all the winners from the previous 11 months. Lets do MV of the YEAR in December.
Save the above entrants for January?

[edit] see this happens in january...
Correct. "The Boss" likes to have 12 winners (1 per month). Last year was the first "MV of the Year" and we did it in January separately from the MV of the Month for January.:patracy:

Another Ahab

That's right, including an APC; and not to discourage anybody or anything (because anything can happen), but:

- That's armor, and how are you going to beat THAT!?
Dunno but I'm partial to the Indian motorcycle that thing is sweet
Yes, yes; absolutely. Positively. I did not mean to trash the competition. That was what you call a rhetorical question ($10 word to say it "don't mean nuttiin'").

I mean even the Good Book says that David whupped on Goliath. David; a kid right? Absolutely. And armor? That's a Goliath.

I was just talking trash. Stirring up the pot a little. You know: elections!

Next time, put up the recoilless rifle alone, it might actually win
I will admit it is kind of a cool looking piece of equipment. (I built it myself.)

I have a thread about it on another forum, but I am not sure it fits on this forum, as it is not exactly a "military vehicle".

Should I start a thread on it - and where would I put it?

jasonjc

It uses 1,050 grains of black powder and golf balls. Can I play through?[/QUO

I meant papbear could use one of my trucks to fill out the 20.

As for golf balls, Dad use to tell me about putting golf balls down the barrel of the salute cannon on the parade field. At the other end was the BOQ's Quonset hut.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It uses 1,050 grains of black powder and golf balls. Can I play through?
Ya know...that's a heck of a good question and one I'll address with "The Boss". We allow trailers as "Military Vehicles" and technically, that cannon is sorta like a trailer except when it's blowing stuff up.:roll:

HOWEVER...you have already nominated your super cool MULE this month and by the :rules: you can only nominate one "MV"per person per month.

Let's wait for a ruling on the cannon before you nominate it in the future.

Personally, hope it is allowed...but that's not my decision.:recovry4x4:

Another Ahab

If it rolls then it IS a vehicle, isn't it?

Some are self-propelled. Some are not. That sort of covers it, right?

And besides PB gives you the green light, and 12 is the magic number.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow...Two whole days with some chatter back and forth...but no nominations??

Still at 13 :whistle:

Looks like I may have to nominate one of my raggety ole trucks if things don't pick up soon.:naner:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks