• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month June 2016

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:tank:Welcome to the June 2016 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first), or your own. Please do not nominate non- SS member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) You are allowed and encouraged to post multiple pics of your vehicle once the Poll thread opens and the campaigning/voting begins.

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 June 2016, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

7. - Please do not use the PM feature to "spam" folks asking for votes for your favorite vehicle.

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them. :tank:

cobra5

I'll throw my Coleman tug in the mix. Don't see much specialized equipment postings. This is 1 of 30 modified for the specific task of pulling bomb trailers from the dump to the flight line.
IMG_2724.JPG

Last edited:

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does that Coleman have four wheel articulated steering? I know I'm getting old when I see a tug I towed H-3's with in Iceland. The base is shut down, the H-3's been gone for 20 plus years and I haven't seen one of these tugs in, like, forever! ♿♿♿

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks