• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations December 2014

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome to the December 2014 MV of the Month Competition!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle, or your own. Please do not nominate non-member vehicles.

2. - A good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link)

3. - Previous winners from the current year cannot be re-nominated:
Rayzer, M920, PapaBear, whiterabbit, vtdeucedriver, Tinwoodsman, favviking, DaveP, Zout, Augdog, and MEDICUP.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 17:30 on 15 December (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...it's really a CJ but it DOES look like an MV....plus Tigger is still listed on the SS battle roster so....I'm all for it unless the ADMIN poopoo's it.[thumbzup]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BUMP:

OK y'all...it's been 48hs and we only have 3 nominations!:-(

I'm gonna keep pestering everybody until you:

NOMINATE SUMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zout

Interesting tale about Tiggers Jeep - when he saw I was doing two of them at one time he told me it gave him inspiration to dig that jeep out and get working on it - after countless phonecalls to me from him if he thought something was right or wrong or if someone might thing something was out of place how HE did it - I kept telling him to fix it like he wanted to and just be able to drive it - That exact same year is when he brought to that Ga Rally having an absolute ball in in no matter what he did.
There are few people I miss - but Tigger is one of them. I'll see him later though I know for sure after talking with him those late nights pre-Zouts cookout.

TIgger was CAMO if that is a good enough hint.

sandcobra164

I'm only allowed to nominate 1 for the month and I'd love to nominate some of my friends trucks. I stand with Zout and it's been a few days so I affirm my nomination of Tiggers Jeep and the Admin Staff hasn't poo poo'd on it. Sure, it is a CJ but it looked military and he was certainly the "Trail Medic" who went out on every trail ride. Sure, he'd cut up with the big trucks and park his jeep in some strange spots but we'd drag it out and those were some of the funnest times we spent with him. If his Jeep doesn't make the cut, that's fine, I've been beaten by better. Alot of folks outside of GA won't understand why a CJ was entered into this poll but those of who know the truck and know the man will gladly allow it to compete!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Golly gee whizzaroo!! Only 4 nominations in 5 days!!:-(

Where's that good ole American Spirit?? Where's the competitive spirit? Where's Jimmy Hoffa??:papabear:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'll toss in my CJ10A, runs great but needs a trip to zout's where magic occurs if I had the resources:sad: maybe someday if he's interested and has time, i would like to take it to the ga rally but would have to leave about labor day to get there on time.
front quater small file.jpg

zout

Joe - I absolutely miss my FRIEND and that word does not come lightly to me for anyone who knows me - I Agree his nomination should STAND as is.

Did I mention I miss my friend -CAMO all the way. He was what a true MV fanatic was about. I saw him stitch someone up on an emergency - him doing that to me is a whole nother discussion. THought he was closing up a Turkey.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ok folks...Tigger was my friend as well and his jeep is nominated. Let's just PLEASE keep this thread for nominations and wait for the "VOTE" thread for further campaigning and comments? PLEASE??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks