• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations - November

zout

KEEP THEM BABIES COMING - how about a few more trailers out there - show these big metal dudes ya mean business with the small stuff as well. Remember - the GODFATHER will not hold it against you - post them babies up and its all in fun anyhow.
IN this hobby - your never a loser - post them up folks - or nominate the bashful folks. I'm almost ready to vote already.

andy3

I want to nominate another truck. I nominate Ron's M819. To those he has helped it is one of the prettiest trucks around. I was amazed by the finesse he can operate the crane with.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415420875.965101.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I want to nominate another truck. I nominate Ron's M819. To those he has helped it is one of the prettiest trucks around. I was amazed by the finesse he can operate the crane with.
View attachment 525762
Ummm... Andy per rule # 4 I think we can only nominate once a month per member....BUT!!! Patracy will need to make a judgement here.[thumbzup]

By the way... I agree Ron's M819 is certainly worthy of being nominated...perhaps he could even do it???

Last edited:

Piper Cub

I nominate my 1966 M105A2 in it's original strata blue Air Force colors. It came from GL with a civilian set of lights and wiring harness. It looks to have had some kind of equipment bolted in the bed that caused the registration number to change from "K- Military, general purpose" to "X- Nonreportable" (Thanks to Rangerbob for the USAF registration number thread).
20141109_160631.jpg20141109_160720.jpg20141109_160756.jpg20141109_160750.jpg20141109_160658.jpg

JMPM35A2

I'm nominating my own truck. 1969 M35A2 W/W She's not as pretty as some of the other nominations, but still a great piece of history!
IMAG0755.jpg

cobra5

Okay, I'll self nominate my 1989 M35A2C. I won this truck a few years ago from a GL auction out of Fairchild AFB, WA. It has just over 5K miles on it. This is my favorite photo of it with my jeep. The second photo is my wife doing a push back on the trailer I just recovered from another GL auction at Malmstrom AFB, MT. The only thing I have done to the truck is install a new green bed cover. The tan cover on the trailer has also been changed to green.
mutt and truck.jpgTruck and Trailer 2.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks