• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month - October 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
rofl I could do a hole month myself.:beer:
Yes my Brother...many on here could, but the basic idea is to get as many folks as possible to show us their pride and joy whether they have one...or a hundred military vehicles.

There's still time...two more days and I'm fairly sure 7 more folks will step up and take the challenge to have their "baby" voted on for MV of the Month.:beer:

(If not...I will pick 7 fellers at random that have never nominated their MVs and they will wake up with a dead horse's head in bed with them) 1

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...so today is the 15th and this nomination thread will close at 20:00hrs (8PM) EST.

Still have room for 6 more vehicles folks.:whistle:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks