• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the month October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
Welcome to the October 2023 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are :

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle only. Do not nominate vehicles not owned by you.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination.
PLEASE POST ONLY ONE PICTURE AND NOT A LINK OR VIDEO!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month unless you nominate another member's vehicle...not your own. You can ONLY nominate ONE of your own. (It's to keep things fair).

5. - Nominations will close at 18:00hrs (6 PM) on 15 October 2023 and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as the boss can open it. All times listed are Mountain Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Last edited:

Weldman

Decommissioned
Staff member
Never will see my rig clean as any rig here, water is too scarce to waste and it works for it's keep which means soon as it leaves the driveway it's going down a dirt road working.
I use this excuse for my motorcycle too! :ROFLMAO:
Only 13 inches a year here, $68k to have a well drilled, and my MV is only way of getting water here 2,000 gallons at a time.
That looks like a 50/50 GEORIGA divorce !
It's my wife's inherited stuff we are finally getting out of storage. Two years ago her mom passed away, then a year later her dad did and we had nowhere to put anything since pole barn wasn't enclosed in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks