• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month September 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:tank:Welcome to the September 2015 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first), or your own. Please do not nominate non-member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link)

3. - Previous winners from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 September, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

7. - Please do not use the PM feature to "spam" folks asking for votes for your favorite vehicle.

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them. :tank:

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
I nominate
Dodge M886 Ambulance 1976/77 manufactured / assembled.
What say ye brethren? located in the fine state of Wisconsin.. on weekends it hauls cheese.. just kidding.:p. Thanks for your consideration. J.P. the Dirty Hippie.:clinto: where is the pigpen emocon i want it.

Attachments

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nominating McKoen's M561 Gama Goat.
Sorry guys. While I appreciate the consideration I was already asked to put it in again this month and I declined. I actually didn't want it in last month but I was traveling and didn't see it had been entered until after the polling started. For now, the Goat is off the market.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Can I nominate my M977 HEMTT I wont have a good picture till next week when she arrives!
If you actually OWN the M977 I don't see why not. You should be able to edit your post and add the pic when she arrives. Please remember...just post ONE pic that you want to represent the vehicle.:beer:

Last edited:

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is our latest acquisition a few weeks ago. M1079 from the 82nd Airborne who my wife aptly named Shrek. Thanks everyone.
20150903_175328.jpg

tommys2patrick

Sorry guys. While I appreciate the consideration I was already asked to put it in again this month and I declined. I actually didn't want it in last month but I was traveling and didn't see it had been entered until after the polling started. For now, the Goat is off the market.
Sorry to hear you are bowing out. Hopefully we will see you in a future MV of the Month.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
8 + 1 Gosh, almost half way there in just under 3 days!! Looks like ya better jump on board folks if ya wanna get in this month.:tank:

Last edited: