• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month September 2015

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well, now it's three days...WTFO?? I'm going to nominate Helldiverharry's MB jeep: I'll post some more pics when the Vote Thread is opened...it's a very nice MB!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

I'll throw grumpy in , she is a fine truck!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441831086.481302.jpg

Given she is not as comfortable, as fast , as powerfull as the 925a2 , but so much more character.

Last edited:

WAZ44

M10  @night #2.jpgm10 #5.jpg M10a @Midway.jpg I KNOW not truck or a jeep a M10 it is picked this up @ CHAMBERSBURG PENNSYLVANIA ITS last assignment was in southeast Asia on a AIR FORcE base

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
And that ladies and gentlemen makes 13 + 1.

I sure wish HASSON1911 would post that pic of the M977 so I could drop the " +1" from my cumulative count.:popcorn:

Still room for 6 more nominations folks!!:tank:

sandcobra164

I'd like to nominate "Proud American" as he is off of his probation period for winning last year. I think it's still important to remember the role that the "GunTrucks" filled in both Vietnam and in more current conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this picture, I had the pleasure of meeting two of the Soldiers who manned the truck Proud AmericanDSC01241.jpgDSC00388.jpg

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'd like to nominate "Proud American" as he is off of his probation period for winning last year. I think it's still important to remember the role that the "GunTrucks" filled in both Vietnam and in more current conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this picture, I had the pleasure of meeting two of the Soldiers who manned the truck Proud AmericanView attachment 581090View attachment 581091
Sorry Joe, Proud American won MV of the Month and MV of the Year last year. I thank you for nominating her but she's had her due and I do not want her nominated again for many reasons which I won't go into here.

You should have sent me a PM Brother...see :rules: # 1.

The count is still 13 + 1.

CUCVLOVER

Is there a way to make it to where when a member logs on the first page he/she gets is the nomination, then vote thread, and the make it more encouraged for people to vote?
I didn't know if that is possible or would cause problems.

If this post is not kosher please delete.
Thank you

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a way to make it to where when a member logs on the first page he/she gets is the nomination, then vote thread, and its mandatory for people to vote?
I don't think making something mandatory is the way to go. Once you start doing that you'll start turning away users. I think the best way is to somehow promote the voting and encouraging people to read that thread and then vote. Generally when someone tells me I have to do something I tend to tell them where they can stick something else.

CUCVLOVER

I don't think making something mandatory is the way to go. Once you start doing that you'll start turning away users. I think the best way is to somehow promote the voting and encouraging people to read that thread and then vote. Generally when someone tells me I have to do something I tend to tell them where they can stick something else.
Good point.
You are right.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks