• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the year 2019

Please vote for MVOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote for MV of the YEAR! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. January - Papabear

2. February - 155mm

3. March - 73m819

4. April - sandcobra164

5. May - RAYZER

6. June - CMPPhil

7. July - Coffee1

8. August - Migginsbros

9. September - ReoRider

10. October - hndrsonj

11. November - jnissen

12. December - Gigi
Mamabear.jpeg

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oh snap!!! I've been up close and personal with 6 out of twelve of these vehicles!!

To be fair, I no longer own the K-18C so I have no problem with patracy pulling it off the list. I kinda think it should be. I'll send him a PM and see what he thinks.

BUT!!!! There are still so many choices I'm gonna have to weigh my decision carefully on the other five!!

I think I will wait awhile.🐻

sandcobra164

Going into this poll, my truck deserves a better picture. General Nonsense replaced his older brother, the Deuce in Service and later on my 2 acres. We have many traditions with old green iron and one of mine is taking a 6X6 truck to get the Christmas Tree each year. Happy New Years to all who vote and I'll start posting great pictures of a Great Truck and it's Family soon.

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh snap!!! I've been up close and personal with 6 out of twelve of these vehicles!!

To be fair, I no longer own the K-18C so I have no problem with patracy pulling it off the list. I kinda think it should be. I'll send him a PM and see what he thinks.

BUT!!!! There are still so many choices I'm gonna have to weigh my decision carefully on the other five!!

I think I will wait awhile.🐻
MVOTY is not a nominated thing, you earned it before, it kinda has to stand. I can pull your truck though if you'd like. But someone has voted for you already.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please vote for MV of the YEAR! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. January - Papabear

2. February - 155mm

3. March - 73m819

4. April - sandcobra164

5. May - RAYZER

6. June - CMPPhil

7. July - Coffee1

8. August - Migginsbros

9. September - ReoRider

10. October - hndrsonj

11. November - jnissen

12. December - Gigi
View attachment 786907
Maybe I read it wrong, but I only see 11 choices on the ballot. 155mm seems to be missing.

Migginsbros

This is our 1977 MAN 5ton Kat1 w/w. The winch is side mounted on the right, in front of the rear wheel. You can get the steel rope out front or rear.
We purchased this truck from the Civil Protection of the island Fehmarn /Germany
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg
IMG_7705.jpg
IMG_7659.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks