• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV rally/auction/trailrides, Samson, AL-the yearly Rowland get together

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My friend Lamar asked me to post this, since he is not super proficient with SS and computer stuff in general.

Everyone who's been in the MV hobby for a long time knows Lamar Rowland. He's put on a rally at his place in Alabama for years and has been on all the major MVPA convoys and trips.

He called me the other day and said he wanted to put his 2014 event up on SS since it's probably his last one. He's going to have a live auction and sell some of his collection as well (he's streamlining his collection and getting it smaller).

The event is held Oct 2-4, 2014. This is a week before the Ga Rally.
Event is held at Just Loafin' RV park, 7557 Hwy 153, Samson, AL, 36477.
No fees for vendors.
Will serve meals Friday and Saturday evening, no charge (donations accepted).
Trail ride on Friday (9am departure)
Auction starts at 10am Saturday. Items up for auction include MKT, Deuce, M923, trailers, 9:00x20, 11:00x20 and 14:00x20 tires and lots of vehicular and miscellaneous militar stuff.
Camping is available on site and some RV hookups (first come, first serve) are available. Motels are available in Opp, Geneva and Defuniak, all about 20 miles away.

Lamar can be contacted via phone or email.

Hope lots of folks can make it!

justloafin@centurytel.net

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've seen pics of Lamar's rally in Supply Line and it always looks fun.

He is coming to the 14SSGR.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe Lamar is also going to have a fair amount of stuff for sale as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks