• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Show at Kentucky Speedway

I thought i was hearing things when the General said we would be on the track with the trucks . Your kidding right nope weve been there before . So sure enough we went to the track and next thing i know were one the track . so here's the pics. The only thing missing was my friends from Steel Soilders guys and girls we gotta do this next year it is something that is priceless a real chance in a life time .If the General is listening Thank You very much the smiles on the kids faces was awesome.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Help me out doc, the deuce with the star, and chains on the bumper. He was at haspin, but darn if I can remember his name.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice pics. Thanks for representing us.
. . . but what I really want to know is . . .

1) How did you do in qualifying? Did you win the pole? :lol:

2) At the last pit stop, did you take on "only right side tires" or "all ten"?!?!?!? :wink:

-----------------------------

Dennis, the owner of the deuce with the white star and chains is Dave S. (not a steel soldier, lives down here -SE Indiana) He attended Haspin 2006 & 2008.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
DOC...it warms my heart to see the American Flag flying proudly from an older MV. It renews my faith and pride in those who have gone before and those who are serving now. God bless you and your fellers and please, keep up the fire. I am orginally from Kentucky and I know for the most part the spirit of patriotism is alive and well there.
By the way...your vehicles look outstanding!! Thanks again.

lstmate

Ky Speedway

The Kentucky speedway is located at Sparta, KY. Which puts it roughly halfway between Louisville and Cincinnati.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the location Garry. Very familiar with Sparta, used to travel to Buckner KY on a regular basis to pick up pool panels. Man, I miss KY.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, I'd be there by daybreak if I could. To be honest, Kentucky is my favorite state in the nation. I'm stuck here with my career, my wife's career and a myriad of other things. I may be shopping for some acreage up there later this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks