• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Southern Cal/ Orange County Breakfast ?

M1009 Fiend

I knows a fair number of OC guys on here. I never met anyone.

Who would be willing to get together for a breakfast?

Talk trucks, mods, ect. B.S about broken ****, Meet n Greet

I was thinking the next month, on a weeknd?

I was thinking Paul's Coffee shop would be a good central location? was featured on "Dinners, drive-ins, and Dives" Check out the link.

http://www.semperfinerdiner.com/:beer:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might be interested, bit of a drive, but I'd probably leave the 109 at home and take the lil red sports car. Just make sure any date doesn't conflict with Camp Dirtbag (if you live in So Cal, you should attend).

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The events calender is current
Really? That has been one of the things that puts me off....May 2010 doesn't seem current to me.

The Old Fort MacArthur Days listing is clearly a year old as the 10th and 11th are Sunday and Monday in 2011 but were Sat and Sun in 2010.

I worry about joining and spending money on a group that doesn't appear active based on the website.

armytruck63

Maybe the SCMVCC webmaster hasn't been too active lately, but the meetings go on monthly.

I was the president of the club 2001 to 2003. :)

I live farther away now, but I try to make as many meetings as I can. fat lady sings

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are very active

when was the last time you checked the web site
Earlier Today. The club may be active and that is good to know, but you certainly couldn't tell by the website although it has now been magically updated, so whomever yelled at the webmaster seems to have awaken him from his nap.

Last edited:

quickfarms

The web site was updated several months ago but due to a computer glitch an old version of the site was actually on the web.

If you check it now you will see that the info is up to date.

thanks for the heads up

I guess i will have to check it regularly to make sure it is current. Actually i should ask our activites coordinator to check the events calender regularly

Last edited: