• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVMVC 26th annual Weare NH Rally July 25-27th 2013

Vintage iron

This is my favorite show of the year hands down. It isn't like any other show I have ever attended. You will be going down a country road and see a sign with a arrow pointing into the woods. so you pull off to find two members at a card table, they check you in and tell you to follow the winding dirt road to the end, you will come up a hill into a clearing. It is amazing it looks like a military maneuver, everything is green and set up like the military would. The Merrimack Valley club really does a great job and everything is well thought out. this is a great family event and all the kids play together, just like we did as kids. There is plenty to do and plenty of super nice people.

I will have my Vintage Iron door placards on my M923a1 and will be at H7 if anyone wants to stop by. Ask for Matt Handley or Vintage Iron, I go by both :)

acesneights1

This will be my first year going. I'm taking my motorhome. It will be the oldest one there and my Buddy who's a Marine is following me in the M1008. I am looking forward to it.
The website is kinda vague on stuff.
Camp fires allowed at all ?