• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mvpa convention july 8-10, who's comming and what are you bringing?

Bobert

I would just like to see what goes on at these things, maybe get a table next time there is a MV show near here. We will probably bring along some stuff just in case and maybe walk around with a towbar or cables to sell :-D like you can at the gun shows. Maybe we can trade for something cool.

Dave, I hope you get your ELMO truck working, I would really like to see that thing too!

davesgmc

Elmo wont be able to come til saturday becaue of work...anyone want to come by the house and take him up there? I am sure he would like that.

builderboy

Me Me Me !!!! I wanna drive elmo !! Heck I just want to see that thing !!! No I have my truck for sale and I've paid my $20.00 Will I be able to start it up and if someone is really interested...take if for a drive? Will my duece be around other duece's for sale?? Or will it be around some ammo boxes that might fall over and land under my tire? ...Lol just kidding all this elmo talk about running over things got me over excited!! :grin:

jwright

OK does any one want to go in half's on a outside space? I have a truck load of ladders and three m36 cargo covers to sell. I would like to just pull up and sell out of the truck because this stuff is heavy. Will be leaving Kc 11:30 am on Friday, So I should be getting there about 1:00 pm

davesgmc

jared, you might want to consider just leaving it all in the truck, tote one ladder and one cover into the show and see if you can get someone to put it at thier table,,,,as you sell one, go out to the truck to get it...just an idea

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave I will drop off the M818 and trailer Sat night if Elmo is up for a sleep over!rofl

Last edited:

davesgmc

yeah, thats fine. elmo would like a little brother to play with. you coming over for dinner and fireworks?

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am still trying to figure out how to get my Pioneer Tool Trailer there as I have decided to sell it off also to help finance getting a box van for the M818. Only thing is it is full of tent stoves and I don't know how well they will sell in July in Kansas!

davesgmc

what ya asking for the trailer? got any fuel burner kits for the stoves that you would sell seprate?
let me know tomorrow.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well I guess I will drag stoves, I have 2 styles the older pot belly with solid fuel grate, and the tall pot belly that only burns fuel. The tool trailer is the one that they removed the rear doors and replaced with a solid sheet but the hinges are redone and it is water tight. Might have to get an indoor outdoor space to go with the tables! Guess I will put a FRS radio on a stick and run 2 locations!!rofl

Attachments

Tascabe

BTR-40 is ready to be loaded on the trailer today. I think she is exited to be going on a road trip and being oogled by all the guys:)

All display gear is staged and getting loaded in the truck today.

Leave out tomorrow morning for a "fun" drive across Missouri in the Deuce :-(

Stay in KC Tues night and finish getting the display stuff ready at Swayze's place - and then Wed morning convoy into Topeka

davesgmc

You bringing anything besides the btr?

rememberm, if you need a palce to stop, i am just off i-70 not too far and right on 24-40 if ta,king back roads, feel free to stop here if you need anything.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
M818 with a 105 loaded, M35A2 with 105 loaded, M885 with shelter and M101A2 loaded, M1009 with pioneer trailer loaded. On the way to KCI to pick up Canadians and meet Californians. Ready to roll out tomorrow for the 1.5 hour convoy to Topeka. Still don't know if I am dropping one at your house tonight Dave.