• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVPA winter Rally Central florida

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well looks like I have a bad caliper on Passenger front and a loose or bad wheel bearing on driver-side front! Parts have been ordered checking truck into the DR's Office tomorrow morning and all should be well by the afternoon! I hope! Still need to pack trailer on Wednesday and hope to be leaving out Thursday early morning for my 6.5 Hour drive. I will be heading down to Jacksonville Florida first to see Family then on to a exit on I-95 to meet a customer so he can pick up his order of Ammo Cans then I turn right and head to Mt. Dora hope to pull in before dark to my space and get the tent up.

Cant wait had a fun time last year other than the rain we got for 2.5 days! By the way I have PONCHO's this YEAR!!!

RAYZER

I would like to remind everyone that bike week is in full swing and runs through this weekend, so be careful on the roads and watch out for motorcycles!

Also, the weather forcast looks good for the next several days!
And If we do get some rain,at least it won't be freezing cold!

Whiterabbit

"Also, the weather forcast looks good for the next several days!
And If we do get some rain,at least it won't be freezing cold!"

Ya' had to say that? :goodjob:

FloridaAKM

I'll bring a tent in case it decides to do a repeat of last year, that way I can just watch people run between the rain showers & offer a little shelter to those who can deal with a little rain.

There is the Gatornationals also going on in Gainesville that same weekend, so much listening to a weekend of drag racing from 7 miles away!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer packed and ready to go! All goes well will be leaving out tomorrow morning around 5am after stopping off in Jacksonville Florida I hope to be getting to MT. Dora around 3 or so!

Lindsaym151

Hey all set up started yesterday!
If you have not preregistered you must stop in at gate and do so!

Travel safe and have a great time while here!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We just passed 73m819. I don't know where we are but Google says we're about 2 hours away.

Should we come to renningers if we roll in 530/600ish? Or just go to our hotel and be out there first thing tomorrow?

Hey, tapatalk won't let me upload images. It's only accepting links for images. . What's up with that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks