• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV's in transit

spotted a few MV's wednesday in a motel lot. 1 what i thought to be a Hemit. #s were WPOFK9------3807E------C52. 5 tractors. 4 of them had CCC on top of radiator and AM GENERAL on hood sides. all of these had ramps and a roller on rear frame and pretty decent size drag winch tucked behind cab. 2 of these were pulling 3 axel low boys. and last but not least a 900 series tractor. some of the #'s on tractors were 38107E A55, NPO3RG B56, 438-107-B56, G3BDE 113-3, 746MT BN1072. I have not a clue what any of these #'s stand for !! CCC was Crane Carrrier Corp. must be tied in with AM GENERAL ? cool looking tractors. look a bit more road friendly than our XM818. oh yea the 900 tractor had 1400 singles. and the hemit had a small folding crane on rear. sorry camera was in pickup. not that i know how to post pic's anyways.