• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MVs needed for Chrysler PDC cruise-in Saturday, May 21 Carrollton. TX

feets

It's on again!

Last year the Chrysler corporate people asked my car club for a little help putting together an open house for their employees. Instead of bringing out a couple old cars to look at, we flooded them with 137 vehicles of all types. Everything Chrysler related was there with one major exception: military vehicles.

I really hope those of you in and around the DFW area can help out this year by bringing your big green (or tan) toys and showing the public some of the most important contributions Chrysler made to this country.
Where would we be without the Jeeps, Power Wagons, scout cars, tanks, and almighty Deuces that allowed our troops to defend our way of life?

My club, the Cowtown Mopars Performance Team, is helping to put the event together. If there's anything I can do to make the event better or if I can answer any questions please let me know. I can be reached at twinturbo440 at aol.com.

The Cowtown Mopars appreciate MVs so much we stuck one on every award we presented during our 2011 car show. I wonder where that came from? :)

Attachments