• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV's Needed for event in Clearwater FL 7-7-12

Pinz25086

The Florida Strongman competition will be held in Clearwater Florida at the Steak and Lube on July 7, 2012. Some of the proceeds are going to Sand Soldiers of America which is a charity to help our returning vets. They are looking for 5 - 6 MV's to be parked at the event. Armed Forces Military Museum will be bringing out one of their tanks from their museum and they are looking for some trucks to be parked with it. Serving military will be there as well. So far I am told that the Army, Air Force and Marines will all be represented. In my opinion this is a worth while cause and hope that we can find some local MV's to help make it a success. For info call Donnie at 813-407-9035. Hope to see some of you there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks