• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MX-7777 to RT-524 to VIC-1 Cables

mdemars03

Just want to make sure I have things right before I go ordering cables. I got a RT-524 radio (thanks CARNAC) and now need the cables to hook it up. I plan on putting a MX-7777 in the set up for added electical protection for my electronics. Also I plan on getting the MX-6707 antenna matching base for the radio. Here is what I have found and I am just wondering if this is right for what I want...

Battery to MX-7777 ---> CX-10071 Cable
MX-7777 to RT-524 Base (MT-1029 I believe) ---> CX-13089
RT-524 Coax to Antenna ---> CG-1773
RT-524 Tuner Cable to Antenna ---> CX-4722

I also Plan on connecting my VIC-1 to my RT-524 which I believe would use cable number CX-4723. The only part of that I am not sure on is which ports to connect my VIC-1 with the RT-524.

So for those that have a radio hooked up or know more than me (which doesnt take much with radios), does this cable configuration sound about right for what I am trying to hook up?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just saw this from the past. I think I brought my spare bed spacer kit to sell at GA Rally. I'll have to put it back into the truck. MX6707 is still in El Paso. It'll take some work but those specific cables are most likely in storage and buried but we'll dig em out. The antenna rod I think I have.

I think we can make it complete.

Anything for the Border Regulators

mdemars03

You sold me an antenna so I'm good there and I found some cables for a decent price. Cable wise I think the only one I need is the interconnect for the VIC-1 to RT-524.