• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1966 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2 W/W

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
You are right on there and you will have fun keep your visits to Steel Soliders a frequent event and you will not be disappointed. That is a good looking truck and you will learn to really enjoy driving it around the countryside or through town. Keep us updated where did you pick it up from?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking truck, time to get her painted one color! Congrats on a good purchase - the smile you're wearing say it all!

drthunder33

Picked it up from Spicergear, great guy.

Yeah, when it warms up it'll need some paint and a little work here and there. This site is a great way to keep updated and learn all the ins and outs of owning OD Iron. My thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks