• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1971 Am General m109a3 RV build

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good on you for finding a new rad. Methinks your rad leak was high up if it only bubbles when the truck is shut off. The rad is easy to repair (and worth repairing, given the prices of NOS or even good takeout ones).
I had this radiator just rebuilt to put in my other truck and the radiator all along the top was calcium build ups and was leaking bad. It was not good. I had a shop build a brand new one and works great in cargo truck now. Glad I got the new one in it.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today marks the end of my build on Smokey. A fellow steel soldiers member purchased the truck from Alabama and will be taking off where I left my build. Genuine good people and I am excited to see where the build goes. I have had a lot of great memories with the truck and I shed a tear watching the truck disappear. It's going to a good home and I couldn't ask more than that.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks