• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1972 M35A2

thewhistler

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my M35. Been restoring her for three years now. She attracks people wherever I take her!!! I hope Steel Soldiers members enjoy looking at these pictures.

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Now that's the right way to do it-super clean, detail oriented and not overdone.

Very good.

thewhistler

Work on it in your spare time. Don't rush things. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Also helps if you have a place to work on it that is out of the weather.

3dAngus

YUP. Very clean, a real museum piece. You definitely want to have an inside storage for that one, and keep it out of the mud puddles.

Congratulations on a job well done.

FatBuddhaBoo

Very nice refurb! I see the first pic is taken at a car show of some kind; I hope to take mine to the one they have monthly nearby once I get her looking better, especially since I've never seen any military vehicles at it!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will post another set of pictures soon under another thread. Seems like you can only attach 10 pictures per thread.
I am pretty sure it is 10 per post you can add more without starting a new thread any time you reply. Just hit the "go advance" to the lower right.