• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1984 M1008

GM-M1008

looking at that data plate i would say its an m1028 because the an m1008max payload 2900lb and the gvw is 8800

nice looking truck by the way

palmettopredator

Yeah. The dash needs a new pad but I found a guy who will re-vinyl the original for a decent price, there's a hole in the roof where an antennae was that the idiot drilled through the roof and liner, and need to fix some gauges but other than those little things not a bad truck.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last 4 digits of NSN 5077=1028, along with first 5 of VIN 1GCHD= M1028, a M1008 vin will start with 1GCGD

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks