• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 1st 5 ton

calvin3103

nice

nice ride looks good,was that GL auction? or private seller if you dont mind me asking how much did you get that for, i have a 1969 M52A1 Is yours a muliti fuel.

R/Cal

augiedoggy

Congrats on your new truck! Looks really nice. I believe some things are meant to be,
so it's awesome that it belonged to your unit!
Thanks for serving our great country!!
:beer:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thank you augie,18 months IRAQ 05,thanks glad u like it wsu by the way ya'll i see most have the stuff they have listed how do i do that?

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI y'all in SS land,its on its way today or friday I think, so if anyone in ca from la area to hayward u might see it on a low boy.
The trk is in Hesperia ca going to hayward ca,driver may come up I 5 or US 101 so maybe let me know if anyone see's it hehe.

Steve

ooops it will not be moved till monday now,arive here mon pm or tuesday am.

Last edited:

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI nope its in the cab and so is the log book from my unit,when we turned it in to USPFO here.
There is also a set of snow chains in the l/s (under door) bii box.

HASSON1911

I always think its nice, to think that a truck made it through the military and through pvt. people and from being scrapped, to eventually make it all the way back to a familair owner. Congrats man, have fun with her!

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CAM00400.jpgCAM00397.jpgI have some pics of my 1st use of it well just to move this in yard (no 7 pin plug you know) but is fun to see a 53' tlr on it.

Steve

Excuse Me

For whatever reason, seeing a civilian trailed unit on the back of any military truck is always my favorite pictures to view. It always puts a direct comparison right in front of your eyes. Thanks.

I just bought my first 5 ton as well. I will pick it up friday morning early and have pics and video to share shortly after. It is a 90s year 931 BMY. Bought from private seller here in Oregon.