• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 2 G506 Trucks

nattieleather

Both truck seem to be in fairly good shape considering the civilian life they have had. They are your trucks and do with them as you wish, but if it was me I would sell it to someone who wanted to restore it then modify it. But that's just me. If you decide to modify it then all I can say is please post pictures of your work. :) Good luck with your projects.

gabby4244

Wow, looks like you have all you need between these two awesome trucks. :driver: Looking forward to following your up-dates and pic to follow !! Thanks for sharing with us ;) Enjoy!! :tank:

Good job silverstate55, glad to see you made it back with out loss of and body parts. Read the post you linked, you are a tough operator, all considered. If your ever in my neighborhood, or I in yours, I have a 42 tipper that would love to play with your new toys:-D Seriously, good luck on your builds and keep us posted!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks