• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 211

armytruck63

XM,
You'll love the M211 when you are finished with the restoration. My first experience in an MV was when I got to ride in an M211 when I was 10 years old.

I always thought these trucks were, in many respects, about 40 years ahead of their time.

gunboy1656

Mine was fun to drive around when it was running, even though it was all field work, part of the brake lines are missing.

Cant wait to get the fund to work on mine.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I love ole' betsy...the 211. She was my 2nd MV and yes...she is cantankerous as all get out. You know what though? She will start when the diesels don't wanna...now shifting and stopping...well...she is in charge there!!!

If ya look at the suspension she has...JEEZE!!! She should be rated 10ton and drives/rides better that any M35 series I have seen.

Stalwart...I don't think I would give up the Wife for ole' betsy...but I might have ta ponder that for a few:???: GOSH I hope she don't see this!

tucson john

I dont know whether to laugh or cry for you! But the beast is the best in my book even with all its ,ummm, moods. I woudnt trade mine for any other. Truly a truck ahead of its time even yet.:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks