• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 3rd m35

Welder Sam

well, i came home from oklahoma city today to find a nice 68 soft top no winch truck sitting in my driveway. it was dark enough that the pics suck so wait till i can get some daylight. i unhooked the 105a3 that i towed home with my 1/2 ton dodge, loaded with 12 395's in while it warmed up some. it has a very pronounced whistle! wow! from the outside it looks pretty average. when i opened the door, i must say, i was surprised. nice new seat covers, good clean and clear gauges. seals that only had a few gaps and a huge yellow decal that reads:
WARNING! THE FDC ON THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN BY PASSED TO PREVENT OIL... something or other. this caught my attn. other than that everything is as expected. its a big hard to start in low 40ish temps. rolled black smoke pretty thick. gains speed quick, strong. stops right on time and turns fairly easy. only drove it like 200 ft so thats really all i have for ya right now.

ive got full leds, electric wiper kit, air steer kit, tarp kit, spin ons, winter boots, and a front cover for it. not to mention the 395's. maybe more to follow soon:beer:

Last edited:

Welder Sam

Bones, this kit came off of ebay. Ive got another one that should ship monday. Avg @ $1800-$1850-ish.

Thanks reb. Did u come up? Seein as i wasnt here n all

Welder Sam

my 816 hasnt shipped as yet. hope to have it out tomorrow and here sunday. monday at the latest. while i wait, i have mounted a 395 on a hemmt by hand. thats not an easy task! its impressive when ya get them side by side with the old 900's tho!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks