• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 5 ton

emr

She sure is PURDY!!! BUT I bet she does not fit in the new garage :) maybe we could just bump out the back wall the shape of the bed... :) a few ft. let me know when we should be there :):):)

FormerNewMVGuy

She sure is PURDY!!! BUT I bet she does not fit in the new garage :) maybe we could just bump out the back wall the shape of the bed... :) a few ft. let me know when we should be there :):):)

HaHa.. it fits in length wise but i gotta take the stack off .... maybe we could cut a stack shape out of the top of the door,:)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That looks brand new. Congratulations.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That 5 tonner is nothing but PURE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Heck of a nice looking beast the only way that could look any better would be if it were in MY driveway
KK

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sense a classified ad coming soon!

One more reason for the 50 post limit increase.

Yeah, the guy in Fla that did the same thing and said he will be around alot, hasn't been logged on since that day....

The free classifieds are for "Contributing Members".

Fluff posts do not earn any respect from me. (quite the opposite actually)

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your 813 looks mighty handsome. Dave's guys did a good job painting her up. Your not planning on losing it's "old school" classic look by installing those over-sized "Randy's Donuts" tires (see pic), are you?? Keep the duels...they look great.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks