• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 51 M37

nattieleather

Nice looking truck. Looks like an easy restore. The trailer is a M416 1/4 ton for the M151 jeep. Will pull behind the M37 but a little hard to see in the mirrors. Get it home and make it run, clean it up and have fun with it.
:grin:[thumbzup]

Kasper31

Seabee Mike
I think that Nattieleather is correct,,,,, get it cleaned up, running, it'll be worth more. Pressurize the oil system with fresh oil before turning the engine over, you know the rest.
It looks good, looks like it would be an easy resto.

don't just look at it, use it, if you break it, you found your limit

seabee mike

It runs already. It gets started often. The paint has faded since I last seen it but I bet it will some what clean up. I also have a NOS forging kit for it but I don't know if i will use it or not. I don't have room to store it and I don't want to pay for storage. This is why I am thinking of selling it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks