• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 5th 6th and 7th Assighnments

Yesterday (Saturday) we tidied the workshop. Huge task, all the tools and such. Today (sunday) for my 5th Assignment the "boss aksed me to straighten the heavy veicle marker on the rear mud flap. "just remove the outside bolt, re- drill the flap and re-secure the marker ok" say's the boss. I study the slanting marker, and suggest "but you need to raise the outrigger that's what's causing the slant" "Well just do it like I say ..remove the bolt , drill through and replace ok?" "BUT" (again I repeat and explain).. (the boss is really great, never interupts me when I try to explain something and allways lets me finish, then iether tells me another or the correct way to do a task. or lets me do it the way I worked out for myself.. "OH! "out of the mouths of sucklings" or similar mutters the boss, then.. OO KKAY... DO IT young man" . As I prepare a selection of tools and prepare for the assignment the boss is Trying to kung foo a plank of wood? or is he jokingly telling me something about his previouse perception of the problem.... Anyway here are some photos of the method and the result. My 6th and 7th assighments (spotted? in pics) were assisting the fitting of that Drop Bar, and the "A bar" Holder.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks