• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Backyard

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that's a far cry from Davie and all of south FL. I like it. Bill, you and I appreciate that view alot more than most folk.

feldmarshal

Yes, I met the folks above the house at the tray mtn. campsite. Others may have saw me in the front yard jumping up and down waving. All I met were good folks and fun to talk to. I took a bunch of pics of 73m819's ride.

Bill W

Kenny
I knew you'd like that view, like I always said about Fall in Fla is that the only things that changed color were the licence plates ( snowbirds coming south)!LOL

Feld
Brooks (Fayette County) is about 30 miles south of Atlanta

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I didn't get a chance to meet you, field marshal.

Hope we get to see you at the next one.

I am down near Athens, I was up there with my Deuce Saturday at BFR's house.

edit:

WAIT!!!!

I think i did meet you, I remember talking about the ambulance!

Cool, glad you found your way here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yanno, I believe I remember talking to you too. I had the GP Medium set up at the tray mtn campsite. Yes, I do remember that now talking about the M725. Very cool and welcome aboard.

vtdeucedriver

Bill W said:
I was taking additional pic's of the 5ton today and took this for the heck of it

http://news.webshots.com/photo/2078685120033732824SGBjgE

BILL, I WILL BE DAMMED!!!!!!!!! After talking to you on the phone the other day and finding out that we know the same people and I just checked out your album and seen the pics of your M37. I have MET you!!!!! A long time ago I went to a friday night cruisers with my dad and there was a M37 that was just painted and assembled with Cad plated bolts. I have never forgotten that truck. Now I figured out that it was yours!!! You had not had it marked yet but you had just got it on the road. I think that you worked for a boat hardware company??? I remember admiring the tailgate & how straight it was :)

Bill W

RE: Re: My Backyard

Jeff
It is a small (MV) world
That was my 37 with all the yellow cad bolts and NOS tailgate blank that I had to finish. Fred was the guy with the Marine Hardware company though I had a Marine fuel cleaning business and John Seidel who had the Sherman was a boat broker. Fred still goes to the car show as there are still about 200+ vehicles that still show up every Fri night., the gang is trying to get him to bring his Walker bulldog (M-41) there one night

The Other Woman: http://news.webshots.com/album/29514900mnRYSmPJtB

poppop

RE: Re: My Backyard

Feldmarshal, I guess I drove by your house to but did not see anyone. Very pretty country up there. I loved it.

Bill W

Yeah
The wife can't make up her mind where she wants it so I just keep it in the bed and park it in different spots on the property! LOL

alphadeltaromeo

Bill - the pic of that M37 compartment...is unbelievable! Incredible job!

Feld...welcome aboard! I didn't have the chance to connect with you while at Unicoi...but next year [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks