• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed Deuce

maynard83

Received my Deuce last Friday.

- 1970 M35A2 AM General Products NSN # 2320-00-077-1616
- BOBBED with Super Single Tires and Wheels (Rockwell Wheels w/46 inch Tires)
- Converted from Soft Top to Hard Top, M105 Trailer Bed, Semi Gloss Paint
- Installed New Free Wheeling Lockout Hubs
- EMPI 9311 7” H4 Headlight Conversion w/H4 75/70W Halogen Bulbs and LED Taillights
- Spring Rear Suspension
- Refurbished Side Racks, Bows & Solid Green Top
- Air Assist Steering Installed
- Full Size Spare Tire & Wheel
- Boarding Ladder
- 2 ea. Air Drain Valves Installed

Pics are of the arrival and My Dad and Son.
Thank you Clinton!

Attachments

maynard83

Looks clean, nice truck. What are your plans for it?

So far it has been enlisted to help out with our Local Little League for hauling stuff and as a huge billboard so people can find our registration location.
Other than that I am not sure, might send it down to south america with my Dad to his properties. I really want an upgrade to a crew cab version so I may sell it locally.

maynard83

Sweet truck! Bring it out to DIRTBAG!
Unfortunately DUG I will not be able to attend. My oldest son plays in the Challenger Classic on the 6th at Anaheim Stadium and I have to attend as I am one of the coaches/volunteers. And my youngest and his team has a baseball game on Sunday for which I am a coach too, plus he will be pitching so I don't want to miss it.
Hopefully there will be another event soon where I can hangout with all of you.
Have fun on my behalf!

humble1

Maynard, have a great time with your son at the Challenger Classic. As a kid with cerebral palsy I was involved with a Challenger baseball team here in Ohio and my dad coached and let me tell you, I would not trade those memories for anything in the world! Thanks for giving your time and effort to your son!

Humble1

ps awesome truck!