• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed M35A2

GrantG

My Bobbed M35A2! (pics)

I'm a new member located in Vancouver, WA. Looking forward to meeting other owners in the PNW to talk MV's, and hoping to participate in any regional events!

Attachments

Last edited:

hughscpa

Very nice truck! You got to love the donut spare. Welcome aboard, sit back, read, search, ask questions if you can't find the answers. The members on this site have been great to me on any of the issues I have ever had. There is a lot of knowledge here and some good old fashioned joking around. Enjoy. :beer:

Nice looking bobber indeed! I plan to go that way with the M35A2 I just recovered last saturday night. That is as soon as I recover from the 3 day recovery. lol
Looks like your pics were taken sitting on a scale. What did she weigh in at?
:driver:

GrantG

Grant it was nice meeting you and your wife. I thought you would like Shawns truck. Enjoy. Mike
Hello everyone, Thanks for the warm welcome to SS! The truck is a recent aquisition. I was planning to build an M35 bobber, but I couldn't pass this one up when I found it "turn key and ready". The wheels are custom, multi bolt pattern, but I dont currently have the specs on them. I will post pics as various projects on my truck progress.

Mike, It was great meeting you in Aurora! Please keep me posted of anything MV related happening in the local area...

Attached are a few pics of the new logo decals I installed for my business...

Attachments

GrantG

Installed power inverter, 12v outlet, & iPod module today!

1. Pyle 24v to 12v power inverter
  2. Woody's Custom Shop iPod module
  3. 12v marine outlet
I knew I needed 12v power so I went with the Pyle inverter. I wanted tunes, but didn't need an AM/FM tununer. The two channel iPod module from Woody's was created for custom hot rods, but did just the trick in the deuce. Installed one 12v marine outlet, and will probably end up installing a second because I have another open spot in my dash. Everything is mounted on the passenger side dash bracket, and looks super clean. Also, I have a black military safety cover on the way for the toggle switch.

Attachments

Last edited:

bchesley

GrantG,

Welcome aboard and that is one cool looking bobber. Also glad to see another CrossFitter found the MV hobby. I co-own CrossFit Tyler with my wife and we use our MV for our business also. Keep the pictures coming....

Brad

GrantG

GrantG,

Welcome aboard and that is one cool looking bobber. Also glad to see another CrossFitter found the MV hobby. I co-own CrossFit Tyler with my wife and we use our MV for our business also. Keep the pictures coming....

Brad

Hello Brad,

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is great to find another box owner on SS. I'm looking forward to driving my bobber to the NW Regionals in May. Check out our gym at www.industrialcrossfit.com. I will keep the M35A2 pics coming...

GG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks