• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Bobbed M35A2

srodocker

Welcome aboard and like people have said check out the PNW threads...i Just got back on the site after a computer problem so i'll be doing a mini rally sometime soon i think

GrantG

Added another 12v outlet and a power indicator light for auxilary electrical

Ordered an N.O.S. dash light from eBay and installed it in my dash with a clear red lens to use as a "power on" indicator light. JUst an extra safety precaution to be sure I don't accidentally leave the toggle switch on and drain my battery.

Attachments

GrantG

I modified an AM-6747/U loudspeaker to use with my iPod module

Ripped out the guts and replacem with a new 4 1/2" Pioneer 2-way speaker. Working on turning a large ammo can into a speaker box with two 6 1/2" Infinity speakers now. Also, thinking about adding annother AM-6747 under the dash.

Attachments

GrantG

Ammo can speaker box is complete!

I just added a new speaker box behind the passenger seat. I modified an ammo can with two 6.5" speakers and expanded steel speaker grills. This box fits perfectly behind the passenger seat in my M35A2 after unbolting the seat from the floor to get the box under the rear seatframe. The seat frame actually holds the box in place against the back wall of the cab, preventing the box from bouncing around or being stolen.

Attachments

GrantG

Flightcom aviation intercom for the Deuce

I picked up a used Flightcom brand aviation intercom to use in my Deuce, so I can actually have a conversation with a passenger at highway speeds. This portable unit accepts general aviation headsets, runs off 9 volt batteries or a 12v power outlet, let's my play my iPod, and will event let me take calls from my cell phone. Highly recommended option for anyone interested in an intercom system for thei Deuce!!!

Attachments

GrantG

Hoop step on tailgate of my M105 trailer bed

Added a folding hoop step to the tailgate of the M105 trailer bed on my bobber. Drilled and tapped the tailgate, and then bolted it right up. Really helps with climbing into the back of the truck, and folds away neatly when not it use...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks