• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My buddys m37 build

bcowanwheels

I wish you fellas could see my pals m37 build. he,s a machineist and it shows. heres a list of the modifications. i,ll try to get some pictures for you fellas

4bta cummins diesel/ 130 hp stock

dana spicer 3053a trans with .69 o.d. gear set & pto.

"married" np205 transfer case

4 wheel disc brakes /drilled & slotted cad plated rotors

4.56 gears & posi,s ft & rear

lockout hubs

power steering

griffin aluminum radiator

lav tires

bcowanwheels

Asked him about the clutch setup and all he would tell me was its a standard sae#3 13" clutch, pressure plate & flywheel. He said he'd rather not go any further as it will be part of the "kit" he is going to market.
Sorry i tried
bob

Rally Truck

I am about to build my 1953 M37 with a Cummins 4.5 all mechanical 16 valve (rare!!) with a 3053a .69 od, Lomax 205, and would like to contact your buddy for a kit to mate the 3053A with the 205.
Please advise

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks