• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My butt needs to get to aberdeen...

scooter01922

Anyone in the northeast heading to aberdeen???? I'm in eastern MA and potentially looking to hitch a ride to the rally. The return leg of the journey is all set. Obviously i would pitch in on the fuel costs. Looks like i'll be heading back north with a deuce worth of space so if ya have something you need hauled let me know as well.
Thanks guys.
Scott

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I take it you are buying a deuce at Aberdeen? :) If so, make sure you take LOTS of pics! Man, that's a long haul from MD to MA...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: My butt needs to get to aberdeen...

maddawg308 said:
I take it you are buying a deuce at Aberdeen? :) If so, make sure you take LOTS of pics! Man, that's a long haul from MD to MA...
:) I'm in Virginia and almost exactly the same distance from Aberdeen....

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: My butt needs to get to aberdeen...

You don't live in Virginia, Bjorn, you are in BFE and you know it. :) WAY down southwest. And yes, it's a haul from your place as well!

scooter01922

Yes MadDawg, the plan is to buy the truck at aberdeen. Seems like as good a place as any to do the actual transfer. Should be quite the epic journey home. I'm not too woried though, its currently being driven by another SS member. Looks to be about 400 miles. Just tossing it out there again, if you have something to head north just let me know.
Scott

scooter01922

Thanks for the leads, i posted on G838.org, maybe someone can give me a hand. Thanks for the offer EMR, i may take ya up on that. I was even tossing around the idea of taking the motorcycle down. What are you making the run in?? This would depend on the weather but it would be easy to get it home with me.
Thanks
Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks