• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My camo job... a slight departure

kwiksilver

It's a little different from what I've seen on these trucks, but I was having a hard time dealing with what to do over the tan. It was a lot harder to put on the truck than what was in my head with spray cans but I think it turned out pretty good. Desert storm truck = desert camo.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great! I just want to eat that chocolate chip cookie up, though. Expect people to stop by and start chewing on your fenders.

zout

Kept the pic on my screen a while - grows on ya. Looks good and as long as you like it what do you care if I like it - but I like it.

Great Job

Kevin C

That looks surprisingly good. It's really nice to see someone trying something new, kind of making me like the whole Deuce hot rodding thing.

T

televisionman007

It's a little different from what I've seen on these trucks, but I was having a hard time dealing with what to do over the tan. It was a lot harder to put on the truck than what was in my head with spray cans but I think it turned out pretty good. Desert storm truck = desert camo.
looks pretty darn good