• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My car in Milwaukee needs a ride to Virginia

reybo

Bought a nice 10Kw MEP-003A on a M116A2 3/4 ton trailer, and a car to tow it. The gen was trailered up from LA and is here in VA now, but the car is in Milwaukee. I can't fly up and get it, as my wife needs assistance part of every day and I can't just go off. We're both in our 70s. If anyone has space to carry a small SUV from Wisconsin, I can cover the costs of the trip and more.

Time is very flexible.

The car is a fairly rare 2-door Isuzu Trooper RS, 1993. Only about 500 were made. Smaller than the common 4-door model. It's in a residential yard and I'm assured is accessible for pick-up.

Via Indianapolis and Dayton using I-65 and I-64 it's 834 miles. Google says some is toll road, perhaps the loop avoiding Chicago. Dunno. Tolls no problem. Car dimensions are:

• Width: 68.7 in.
  • Height: 72.8 in.

• Length: 183.5 in.
  • Wheel base: 108.7 in.
  • Weight: 4250 lbs.
  • Car runs and is in good condition but isn't DMV registered. There are extra car parts packed inside.
If anyone can help or will pass the word to someone, we'd be much obliged.

rey

Attachments

Tplane37

What is your time frame for having this moved? I travel between Central Illinois and North East Ohio quite a bit. But I just got into Ohio from Illinois a couple days ago.

reybo

It's parked in a private backyard, the seller has been paid, and he's open about leaving it there. I'd be happy to have it when I can get it but there's no rush.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks