• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Co-workers think Im crazy

notso

I don't believe them. I don't see anything wrong with this picture, do you? The parking spaces at work do seem a little small though.

And an update for Wreckerman, she still runs great. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

jimm1009

driving to work

I nothing at all wrong with this picture. You are actually taking up less room than that black pickup next to you. Shame on him or her! LOL :-D And yours is the best looking vehicle in the lot too.
I drive mine about once every other week to work (32 miles round trip) and usually someone wants to go to lunch with me and they want me to drive.

Jim

jmh4x4

the question I have is if you parked there first and everyone else had to park next to the big tan truck, or you wanted to get a rise out of your coworkersby parking next to them?

I can't wait to drive mine to work, the only problem I forsee is that I will need two parking meter spots out front of the building since I doubt it will fit in the parking garage :-D

goldneagle

I don't believe them. I don't see anything wrong with this picture, do you? The parking spaces at work do seem a little small though.

And an update for Wreckerman, she still runs great. Thanks for the help.
I see the problem... You are not color coordinated. You either gotta go all CAMO or all Desert Tan.

I am surprised no one else picked up on that.

jrou111

My coworkers have been begging me to bring the deuce up to the office.

BTW, that looks over off of 459? I work over off of Riverchase parkway.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Same here...........

"OMG, when you said you had an Army truck, we thought you meant like a Jeep or something!"

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
hee hee hee,Wait till your in a possition like me.I work for a DOD contractor making Missiles and artillary shell parts......My FIRST night on Night shift(about 2 months after I started) I drove my deuce.I am now known by EVERYONE as Taliban.Including the VP of Operations....I park mine across the street in the grass till day shift leaves then back it up to the semi trailers beside the break area.......