• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My collection of Deuce trucks

tklype

M275 Truck tractor ( new 2009 ):-D
M447 c semi trailer shop folding sides. ( new 2009 ):-D
M621 w / crane ( bought 2007 ):-D
M623 / M109 shop ( new 2009 ):-D
M621 w / w ( sold 2006 ):cry:
M624 Tipper ( sold 2006 ):cry:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet collection. Guess I need to check into the cost of getting a container from Norway to FL.

phataux

what is the crane called on the one with the rope on the front bumper .... did it come on a deuce or something else and you just added it to the deuce

dburt

Nice bunch of trucks! I have always wondered how the political climate is over in that part of the world, do you take alot of heat for having Military Vehicles, or is it considered "politically correct" to own one?

rattlecan6104

All Norwegian deuces were delivered with 11.00x20 singles. The ones on mine are made by Viking...
they look like the old cooper super traction tires. I came across a spare tire mounted on a lock ring rim for a pickup a few years ago, it had "cooper super traction" on the side and the tread looked identical. I tried to find a link for a pic of one, but couldnt find any.

knissen

Nice bunch of trucks! I have always wondered how the political climate is over in that part of the world, do you take alot of heat for having Military Vehicles, or is it considered "politically correct" to own one?
In Denmark it is no problem having MV´s as a hobby, we have a few good associations (www.DMKF.dk - private association, www.jdrveteranpanser.dk - private association connected to one of the army regiments) for instance, and we actually work with the ministry of defense and National museum on starting a real army museum, and so far we renovate and maintain the museum vehicles.
People might think we are nerds, but I dont mind.

oddnor

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MV i Norway

Here in Norway it's been more than correct to own a MV form the day after the WWII, the the farmers so hot have money to bay a tractor, get a jeep ore other truck fore a price we can dream of to day.

We hold to the vest and away from the east............

Over here it have been sold ex military in over 60 years, even longer

The M-6 series truck with crane is an Norwegian modification primary fore the amo carrier to the artillery , done in the 80's , and used Hymas and HMF cranes,

They tried also to undergo a upgrade program with new engine an gearbox etc, only to was done, they go over to Scania and no to day to M.A.N

The truck was delivered with 11x20 Firestone made, later made on the Old Viking here, on Firestone license.

The final end user license come fore a few years ago after the truck's was sold and given away with all the problems ..that's other storry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks